Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In Spain, by Ella, 03/09/08


I flew to Spain on a plane as a U.M, this means you go on a plane all alone. I felt very nervous before I got on the plane but when I was on the plane I was not nervous at all. I was so so so happy to see Lydia and Ines. It was brilliant!

Spain was great because there was loads of things to do like going into the swimming pool at the grandparents house, pick raspberries in the garden and swimming in the nearby village river. The best bit was probably by the edge of a waterfall because it felt like you could be sucked in, but you couldn't really!

Not everything was so great because we had to go to a water fountain every day and fill up two water bottles because we could not drink from the tap water!

I went to a swimming party on the last day, it was such fun because you could go on two slides. At the end I had to say goodbye to Lydia and Ines, it was very sad to say goodbye to them but I did not cry, I had stayed with them for twelve days.

I am now in a hotel with my Mum, Jack and my Bestefar (this is Norweigian for Grandad.) We are in Spain in Santiago becasue we have to wait for my Dad and the boat called Brimble.