Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Night time sailing in Spain by Jacobus 10/09/08

I was really excitied about going sailing for the year. People who are sailing on Brimble are me, my sister, Ella, someone we know called Jack (not me), we call him Big Jack because he is a grown up, Daddy and Mummy.

I felt a bit sea sick and thought I was going to be sick because the waves were very bumpy, they came all the way across the Atlantic Ocean from America. I went down below, that is what you call the bottom of the boat when you go inside, I went there because I was feeling sick and went to sleep, I was really upset becasue I wanted to stay up but I was not well.
I felt much better when I woke up, still a bit sick, but not much any more. One hour later I felt better. I shouted out at the top of my voice, I could not beleive it, 'DOLPHINS', they were the first dolphins I had ever seen in my life, I was very happy. We saw four dolphins that time and more later on.
I really want to know what all of my friends are doing in Cholsey and the European school and I really want to see Sean and Olivia. I miss you all very much. I would love all my friends to be here with me.