Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Day by Jack












I was sleeping in the saloon with Ella and woke up first on Christmas morning, I saw my pillowcase was full of presents, Father Christmas had found us, I felt fantastic! My favourite bit was when Ella and I crept into the forepeak to be with Mummy and Daddy to show them our stockings and to play with some of it. We opened the rest of the presents outside in the cockpit after breakfast in the hot sunshine, it was really really hot, but it still felt like Christmas. As a treat we snorkelled wrecks of two different boats in the bay that we were anchored in. We saw loads of fish, they were yellow and black stripped, later I found out they were called Sergeant major. It was so great I want to learn to scuba dive now. I enjoyed Christmas in Barbados but I really missed having to do the decorations on a real tree and all the excitement of a home Christmas.







No comments: