Tuesday, March 3, 2009

St Lucia by Ella 31 Jan - 11 Feb


Along the coast of St Lucia the wind was not too strong and Daddy said we could be towed behind Brimble in the dinghy, I had wanted to do this for ages, I was so happy because I never thought Daddy would let us. We had to get from Brimble to Poppy while the boats were moving, it was so hard, I almost fell over board, but I was wearing my life jacket so I was not worried. Being towed in the dinghy was great, Jack sat at the front of the boat, I went to sit next to him and the dinghy began to flood with water as the bow was going under the waves, I did not realise until my bum was soaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was really bumpy and not so bumpy. We were being towed at over 4 knots, which was quite fast! I loved it and hope to do it again! It was a good job Daddy brought us back in when he did because the wind really picked up and it might have been dangerous, it was so exciting!

No comments: