Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today 12th March 2009

We are waiting for Grandad to come out tomorrow and are really excited. We have found a sailing club here in Antigua and have become menbers and are learning to dighy sail too, it is fantastic. We have anew video that is uploaded from the Atlantic crossing, you need to watch them in order from 1 to 4, we hope you like it.
Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, we love to read them and look forward to opening the blog to see who has read it and what they think of it. Can you write more?
love from
Ella and Jack

2 comments:

Vansetersbarbara said...

To Jacobus,
I went to Scoutcamp then I went
on a hike .
We had a sleep over.
I hope you come back,then we
will play together,
then I will show my badges.
love from Robin

Emma said...

Hey Ella & Jacobus!

Love reading your stories - sounds like you are having a fantastic time.

Can't wait to see you next month.

Lots of love

Em & Leigh xxxxxxxxxxxx