Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Porto Santo by Jack 21/10/08


Porto Santo is my favourtie place that we have visited yet. I think it is smart and old, clean and modern, because they have Wifi and they have fantastic ice creams. We have been on the beach a lot and we made friends with some other English children for the first time on a boat called Starblazer, we were sad when we left Porto Santo as we wanted to play with Jo and Clemmie more. It would have been even better if there was a boy to play with...





We hired quad bikes here in Porto Santo, they were fantastic. We were not suppossed to drive them ourselves as you had to be over 16, but I did. It was really fun driving them because you got to go where ever you like. I drove all over the place and off road too, it was a little bit bumpy, but excellent. Policemen drove past us but they did not mind. I love Porto Santo!









The only thing I did not like was that on sundays they shot rabbits and so I had to hide Kane down below in the boat so that he did not hear the other rabbits being shot! Here is a photo of a man who had shot some rabbits, can you see them hanging from his belt?

1 comment:

Vansetersbarbara said...

How is it on the boat?. I hope you have a good time looking at the dolphins. You have been very busy, visiting places and swimming and making videos. The boat looks realy fun , I saw Kane on the video. I have a new lego star wars game for PS2 and it is realy funny when you die, because you fall into bits. And I have a new duvet-cover for my bed and it is very funky, because it has animals on. And my brother Oscar always complains and then I get annoyed
Goodbye,
love from Robin